April in Omaha

Twice each year I return to the US to renew my visa.  It works out great that I have to do this every six months, and my grandsons' birthdays are just about six months apart.  Good planning, Jeremy and Lin!

So in mid-April I once again headed back to Omaha for a few weeks.  This time was special because I was going to spend five days with my grandsons while their parents went to Lin's brother's wedding in Florida.  This was the longest Lin had ever been away from the boys, and the farthest she had traveled from them since Zach was born eight years ago.  I am honored that she and Jeremy would entrust them to me.

I have to admit, though, that I was pretty tired out at the end of the time the boys "grandma-sat."  I know why God gives us our children when we are young enough to keep up with them.  The boys were great, just very active.  So glad God has called me to live with young men rather than children (I think!).

The best way to share this time with you all is through pictures.  Enjoy. . .


Click on the picture above to see the slide show.



No comments:

Post a Comment